Senior Front End Developer
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
LEVO is a leading specialist CMS and eCommerce digital delivery consultancy. We assist organisations realise the potential of their technology assets by connecting people with the things they want and need, when and where they need them. We combine intelligent user experience and design with a deep-rooted understanding of technology and business systems to empower organisations to better connect and communicate with their audiences.
Due to a period of high growth we are seeking an experienced Front End Developer. Our ideal candidate will be obsessive over great work, love working with a variety of people, be self-motivated, passionate and proactive, and have the ability to take constructive criticism on board and find solutions to problems. You should be familiar with the full software design life cycle and have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. You should also be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
You'll have to be intimately familiar with HTML/CSS and the latest standards, you'll have good JS skills, and be well versed in getting around cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Coding, testing and deployment of front end assets for websites across multiple systems/platforms.
- Development in across a number of leading front-end technologies
- Implement website functionality and page/content templates for the EPiserver and Sitecore CMS
- Collaborate with internal and external team members
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- EPiServer or Sitecore CMS
- Strong HTML/CSS (LESS)
- Strong JS, bonus points for frameworks (React, Angular)
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, SASS, PostCSS, AutoPrefixer
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Agile methodologies and JIRA
- Angular JS and front skills (preferred but not essential)
- Proven ability to understand and transfer business requirements into viable technical solutions
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working with HTML, CSS, JS or relevant experiences
LEVO delivers transformation by empowering businesses with marketing technology and tools that connect people with the things they want and need, when and where they need them. We help our clients innovate, expand and transform their organisations through the implementation and use of technology, with a specialisation in designing and delivering marketing automation, CMS and ecommerce platforms.
Established in 2005, LEVO has offices across Australia and New Zealand along with an established global network providing round the clock capability and support. Combining intelligent user experience and design with a deep-rooted understanding of technology and business systems, LEVO provides organisations with the skills, knowledge and experience to deliver true business transformation.